Pages

Full Site Coming Soon...

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Kingdom Under Fire II Makes Korea Proud - PC Preview at IGN

original Post @ TGS: Kingdom Under Fire II Makes Korea Proud - PC Preview at IGN

"Gamers in the United States might not be too familiar with the Kingdom Under Fire series. Even though role-playing games are popular in North America, Kingdom Under Fire doesn't have the same sort of following that other big RPG names do. So when I was on my way to a meeting with representatives from South Korean publisher Blueside, I didn't expect anything more than an everyday RPG. Soon after my meeting began, I came to the conclusion that Kingdom Under Fire II was my biggest surprise at this year's Tokyo Game Show. This action RPG looks stunning!"

Continue Reading at IGN

No comments: